Tim O’Brien GAvA
Established as a freelance artist for over 25 years, Tim O’Brien offers a creative approach to all aspects of hand produced illustration. Tim has helped raise the profile and sales of commercial clients through:
- Architectural Impressions.
- Calligraphy for certificates and stationary items.
- Illustrations for exhibition displays and signage.
- Book covers, magazine & newspaper illustrations.
- Greetings card art.
- Illustrations for advertising & marketing purposes.
Plus, he has been commissioned by many individuals to create unique gifts for birthdays, weddings, retirements, Christmas and other special occasions. Prices start from £50. Topics include:
- Animal portraits.
- House portraits.
- Paintings of vehicles, boats, aeroplanes, motorbikes etc.
- Caricatures & cartoons.
Tim is also an accomplished author specialising in the history of Nottinghamshire airfields close to his home in Bingham. His hardback books include:
- Last Post at Newton: The life of RAF Newton.
- RAF Syerston: Praesta in Officiis.
If you have a project in mind that you would like to discuss, please contact Tim who will be delighted to help you.